When the weather cools off in Baltimore it is time to think about your heating system. Keeping your gas furnace running efficiently and effectively is paramount when it comes to having a comfortable home throughout winter.
Whether you have an old or new gas furnace, it is critical to schedule regular furnace maintenance for your gas furnace. Contact the team at Air, Plumbing & Heating Solutions to schedule your maintenance & tune-up appointment.
Signs Your Gas Furnace Needs a Tune-Up
Experts suggest that you have your heating system serviced at least once a year before the cold season hits. If you experience any of the following signs, give the heating experts at Air, Plumbing & Heating Solutions a call to schedule gas furnace maintenance:
- You have hot and cold pockets throughout your home.
- Your energy bills seem to be on the rise.
- Your gas furnace has not had a tune-up in the past 12 months.
- Your gas furnace is finding it hard to heat your home.
- You notice that there is more dust build up on your furnishings.
- The air in your home seems stale.
- You can hear unusual noises coming from your gas furnace.
- Your furnace’s pilot light is having trouble staying lit.
Whether your gas furnace is showing any of these signs, or you would just like to make sure your system is running correctly, contact the team at Air, Plumbing & Heating Solutions to book your tune-up.