For homeowners who crave relief from the stifling summer heat in Baltimore, Maryland and the surrounding area, central air conditioning can be the ideal solution. Although our part of the eastern U.S. isn’t exactly tropical, we do experience some rather high temperatures and intense humidity during our summers. Days can be uncomfortable and the humidity at night can ruin your sleep.
More and more Baltimore residents find that maintaining a comfortable indoor climate is possible when they install central air conditioning. But for those whose homes are older or not equipped with the ductwork necessary to support a whole-house cooling system, central AC isn’t possible. Homeowners with baseboard or radiator heat may assume the only way to cool down their home is through an inefficient and clumsy window AC unit.
Don’t delay, call us (410) 702-4219 for a ductless AC installation
in your Baltimore home today!
Benefits of Ductless AC Units
There are some who have figured out the secret to keeping their homes cooler without the window units that tend to leak and cause water damage and more issues than they solve. Ductless air conditioners are the answer. Ductless AC can circulate your air conditioning without the use of ducts, making them a wonderful option for individuals who own homes without duct heating systems.
- Efficiency – A ductless AC system is far more efficient than a window AC unit and provides greater comfort than a box fan, or simply “toughing it out,” as we experience our relentless Baltimore summertime.
- Easy Installation – It takes minutes to get the ductless ac units set up and start cooling your home.
- Custom – Ductless AC is great for being customizable.
- You can choose how many rooms it cools.
- The systems remove humidity and cool the air, no need for a dehumidifier.
- The system doesn’t have to be an eyesore. You can put units on walls or get ones that blend in with your home.
Air, Plumbing & Heating Solutions provides ductless air conditioner installation in the Baltimore, MD and surrounding areas. We know how lovely the old homes are, but you don’t need to live like it’s the 1920s to enjoy your house from that era!
Are you ready to stop sweating indoors? Call (410) 702-4219 to reach Air, Plumbing & Heating Solutions for a ductless air conditioner installation today!
How Your Ductless AC Systems Work
There’s no need for you or your family to be uncomfortable. Ductless air conditioning provides the perfect fix for any home that can’t support central air conditioning—and installation is simple.
Your ductless, or split, system is installed using two components:
- Compressor, typically placed outside of your house
- Air delivery unit, installed near the ceiling of an interior room.
Once the ductless air conditioner installation is complete, the unit begins running.
How the ductless AC works:
- The compressor delivers refrigerant and cooled air to the interior unit via tubing that connects the two components.
- The air delivery unit cools the room air by sending warm air from the room to the compressor to be cooled and redistributed.
Don’t suffer in this heat any longer! Contact Air, Plumbing & Heating Solutions today to make the switch to a ductless ac system.
Schedule an Estimate for Your New Ductless AC System
For your ductless air conditioning installation, replacement, or repair, you can trust the experts at Air, Plumbing & Heating Solutions. For more than 30 years, your Baltimore-area neighbors have turned to our professional service for all their HVAC needs. We’re available for emergency service calls 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Air, Plumbing & Heating Solutions proudly carries the award-winning Mitsubishi brand of ductless air conditioners. Quiet, affordable, and the most technically advanced split systems available today, the Mitsubishi ductless air conditioning units offer triple allergen protection and are environmentally sound. Eco-Comfort technology uses electricity in the most efficient way, limiting its impact on the environment and your monthly energy bills.
For the Baltimore homes that already have ductless air conditioning, we do ductless air conditioning repairs. Sometimes you might find yourself calling us for repairs more often than you think you should. This might be a sign that your ductless system is too old or that you might need to upgrade to the Mitsubishi ductless air conditioner. Air, Plumbing & Heating Solutions will show up on time and have that replacement installed quickly.