— update 3/17/20 12:52 p.m.—
To our valued clients,
Air, Plumbing & Heating Solutions remains committed to ensuring the safety, health, and well-being of our clients as well as our employee-owners. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 virus recommendations from the CDC and WHO in addition to local and state agencies during this changing situation.
Watch Our Video Statement Regarding COVID-19 by Clicking Below
We are open for business. We also want to be proactive in the prevention of spreading COVID-19 and other viruses. To that end, Air, Plumbing & Heating Solutions will continue to take precautions as necessary to keep you and our staff safe during this time. Acting on the guidance from the CDC, local health officials, and our own protocols, here are the additional steps we are taking as we service your HVAC or plumbing needs:
- Our technicians will use a new pair of latex gloves and/or sanitize their hands with each residence they visit.
- Greetings by handshake in and outside the office are to be avoided.
- Our employee-owners are instructed to avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth area.
- Our technicians and in-house staff will follow procedures by properly washing or sanitizing their hands many times throughout the day (before/after eating, using the bathroom, after using any shared tools or office items, etc.).
- Our team members are following the federal and state guidelines for social distancing by maintaining a distance of 6 feet from others and will not attend gatherings of more than 10 people. Our office staff are working remotely and conducting business through online meetings and conference calls.
- Only team members that are asymptomatic are permitted to work.
- If you or a family member in the home is sick with flu-like symptoms and we are scheduled to do work inside your home during this time, we would ask you to call us and reschedule.
- Our in-home technicians and sales staff reserve the right to remove themselves from any unsafe situation; this now includes contact with someone who has flu-like symptoms.
This is a fluid situation and we will update this page as necessary Thank you for being a valued client and we will always strive to merit the confidence you have shown in us.
Alan Swarzschild, President